Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My breakfast in Moon's


Dear Xiao Liu ,are u still using the pouch which i bought for u and same with mine?
I'm still using this pouch and i luv it...( grinned* )

Dear Chuan Hao , like to leave a comment on my page?!
Thanks ur viewing but so pity my blog's template got no such "leave a msg" function wor~



This is the one of my favorite breakfast in Moon's cafe. I'll hav my breakfast with Ms.Pauline every morning at anywhere.
Moon's cafe breakfast set including one free drink (coffee,tea,fresh milk) and the Coffee always is her choice and Tea is mine^^
I prefer the B9 breakfast set which combined by Sun-rise egg ,Hams (but i changed to another 4 slices wholewheat breads) ,cucumbers ,tomatoes ,sweet beans.
That's means i ate 8 slices breads!!!!!
Extremely FULL.
Hehe >3<

And....
I  LOST 3KG ALREADY WITHIN 1 MONTH!!!

woohoo~yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment