Friday, September 16, 2011

Pure and Evil.




Thank god the internet is back. 



I suppress my feelings and let you have your say.
But at the end of the day,you’ll never understand how do i really feel.Never did,never will.
Tried keeping things to myself,not showing my weakness/sadness its because i don’t think its necessary to put up a whole scene to show how devastated i am.At least i’ll feel less embarrass.

When I was growing up, I’ve been told that there are good and bad people.The pure and the evil.
The sisters did console me, however, that as long as one stands straight, tall and upright, be steadfast in faith, virtuous in duty, truthful, loyal, and be a walking testimony of all things Godly, nothing can/will harm you.
Well.
er hum..
I turn to poetry again to seek some form of relief and understanding.Nothing else could do a better job, not friends, not mothers, not prayers. You have to sort it out in your own ways. I used to cry in the shower when I feel under the weather, I still do but less often now. Instead, the literary world offers all that I need.


Good night , humans.

stay up is bad to me, I got freaky terrible skin if I stayed up all night.



No comments:

Post a Comment