Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love love love!!!



it's a meaningful and interesting picture (=




Checkmate.
I lost 3 games in a row. 
In fact I have never won so far. 
I really do not mind losing, I just ask for a chance to stand back on my feet again and please please let me fight.
Give me your strength and your wisdom
and I shall not fear. 
In life you win some you lose some. 
don’t rob me
of my will to live
my faith in one’s innocence
and 
the privilege to be loved. 
This is an amazing voyage. 
With all my heart I thank YOU.
AMEN.
Not only for me but I pray for your liberation too. That one day you will be set free. You too can fly fly fly away, someday. That you will be forgiven and you will in turn learn to forgive. That you will learn to love again and be surrounded by family and friends who love you. I pray that you will no longer need to lie. And that you will finally lead the life you have always dreamt of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment