Sunday, March 20, 2011

我希望的不只是這樣。



Make a wish, make a wish, we humans always like to make a wish ( or more? ) and me, make my wish at any time no matter is not in the special festival. 
Apparently that my life is not smooth, I'm sooooo unhappee?
No no no, everyone needs to has own wishesssss, making a wish represent there is hope and opportunity. I trust God and the angels!

Actually i very much to make a wish recently, dont know why. So nowww, starting to write my wish list down~

-  I have a bosom friend, intimate friend...hopefully = )  a sweetie girlfriend who can accompany me every time i was bored. I envy those gals who can hanging out together for shopping, clubbing....etc. I wish that I can go to buy underwear bra with my bestie girlfriend. I wish that i can stick with her many time and everyone says we're always stick together, just like twins!
Yes, I'm alone...since i left school and started to work, I really realize that you're hard to find even never found to a real friend in your working environment especially in sales industry.
It's easier to find a bosom friend in your school life, I miss my high school life!!!

- My health was getting better even super healthy, hopefully = ) No any pale face, no any tiredness, no any breathing problem...God bless me.

- ermm...this is my a little creature comfort...dadada~ I wish I can get my own Blackberry Torch 9800 as soon as possible!!! …^3^



The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.

No comments:

Post a Comment